Monday, June 15, 2009

Big Sky Montana


June 11th

First things first…after nine months in the hospital, our little sweet heart sister Lindsay received a whole, new, strong, healthy heart this week.  She is having an unprecedented recovery and we are SO proud of her and praising God for the miracle in her life.  Read her amazing story linked here and pop over to wish the princess a happy birthday.  What a birthday gift she has received!


How many seven year-olds can boast that they’ve celebrated birthdays in three different countries and three different states?  Tristan and Abi’s first was celebrated in London England while we were en-route to Ukraine.  They have blown out birthday candles in the former Soviet Union, Atlanta and in Columbia.  Fitting, wasn’t it, that their 7th  would be another destination celebration?  With seventeen around the dinner table, we sang happy birthday to these cow-kids in Montana.  Cant believe my little buckaroos are that old!

Nothing speaks to my soul more than being surrounded by the vastness of Gods creation!  The heavens declare the glory of God, the firmament shows his handiwork!”  You cannot help but sense the presence of the Lord and the magnitude of His love through His creation in this place!  Such creativity.  Such beauty.  Lord, who am I that you are mindful of me?  Getting a glimpse of the breadth of His love fills me with wonder. 


My wonderful little sister has come with us to help me keep up with little ones while Im “cooking for cowboys”J  With 2,000 acres to explore, elk, dear, cattle, a horse, a gazillion groundhogs, a BB gun and fields laced with wildflowers, they have been happy campers.  Just had to share a few pics…enjoy!


5 comments:

Amanda-The Family News! said...

Oh my gosh!! I LOVE the pics!!!
I hope you continue having a great time!!!!

daysease said...

Beautiful, fun memories and pictures!!! congrats on the birthdays!! Oh, they grow so fast. Your kids are beautiful. :-)

Laura said...

Montana looks beautiful! It sounds like you are having a wonderful time. I hope to catch up with you when you return.

Laura

Jess said...

So glad that you are having fun! We miss you lots! Can't wait to see you when you get back! Give everyone hugs and that Lorelei says hello!

Anonymous said...

There is definately a lot to learn about this subject.
I love all the points you have made.

Here is my webpage :: www.gojini.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...