Sunday, October 18, 2009

Precious Moments....almost

I was having a heart-to-heart with my little man tonight. With C having been out of the country for three weeks, I was praising Tristan for being the man of the house while his daddy was gone, helping me out so much and looking after his sisters. Glancing at a family photo taken last fall, I said,
"Wow buddy, look at that. You've really grown up. You look so much older than you did a year ago"
"Yep" he responded affectionately wrapping his arms around me,
"You do too mom!"

...thanks bud!

3 comments:

Julie said...

I love the honesty of children!

Julie said...

Hi. It's Julie (Hair) Stamm from Teen Pact. David is my brother. I've been reading your blog for a while now and have been so encouraged! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Melanie
Keepin it real, huh?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...