Wednesday, October 21, 2009

WE HAVE WINNERS!!

The three winners of $20 Gift Certificates from Bibs Burps and
More by Bunny Bows drawn by random.org are:
Dan and Barbara said...

Barbara Henderson: i would love to get the bib and burp cloth in the airplane fabric. It would be super cute for my baby boy.

Christiann said...

Christiann Griffin:I have your Button
christiannmicah.blogspot.com

Nicole Carr said...

Nicole Carr anic1222@yahoo.com I would love a personalized pillow in the fabric- red tan aqua butter black waves.


The winner of the $20 Gift Certificate from Baby Bonkin drawn by Random.org is:

xoxoxoxo Shannon said...

I love the wonderful girly things, but think that the Bonkin Cowboy Blanket would be perfect for my little guy!

These sweet boutiques will honor their discount offer through Friday so you can still get in on a great deal even if you didnt win the giveaway. Check back Friday for more great Fabulous Freebies! Winners have 48 hours to claim their prize.


2 comments:

shannon said...

Thanks for doing these Mandy!! So excited to go shopping- for free!

Shannon

Christiann said...

I am excited that I was picked.
Thanks
Christiann

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...