Friday, November 27, 2009

Beat That!


Clearly this is evidence of a mommy with too much time on her hands. I am however, going to shift the blame to my mother and sisters who thought this up. How many words can YOU spell out of YOUR kids initials?
So the challenge for all you wordsmiths (no pun intended!) and scrabble champions...
1)Make more than 15 words with your children's initials or
2)List an English dictionary recognized word with my children's initials that I've forgotten
A giveaway at hand here!!
By the end of our "creative shoot" Tristan was more than a little peeved that a "T" was required for all but one of the words we came up with.at, tab, bat, tea,
tie, beat, be, ate,
bite, bit, eat, it,
bet, bait, abet
that's all folks...what am I missing?

T-shirts courtesy of Luna Belle Boutique

8 comments:

Shannon said...

That is SO funny!! All I have is D... Looks like it's time for more kids, huh? LOL!!

Danielle from Beautiful Schlopp Glass said...

I've got two Ls. Not much to make there.

Danielle from Beautiful Schlopp Glass said...

abe? It's a name, but it works!

Lori said...

Beta-2nd letter of Greek alphabet
also in physics it is same as beta particle, could also be a Beta fish

Ait-a small island, especially in a river

The B Family said...

All I've got is LAW...well, and maybe la, too.
Makes me want to break out into a crazy morning version of "I fought the LAW and law won"!

Lara said...

Can't come up with anything more than "of" and "fo" (Fee fi FO fum???) Need more kids....

Anonymous said...

Did you count the hours for school?

Amanda-The Family News! said...

CUTE!!! I love it! I call my two "AL" sometimes... or I guess they could be "LA"!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...