Thursday, January 28, 2010

Since you asked...


Ive had questions about Evie's little birthday ensemble. Completely off the record, I have to say a big thank you to my friend Margaret. Her boutique very well might be my favorite children's shop and I squealed like a little girl when I opened the birthday outfit she sent complete with ruffled bottom pants, two candles on the minky cupcake, bow ties on the shoulder and a monogrammed hair-bow. Thank you Margaret for this special gift for our special girl! I was smitten!

5 comments:

Donna said...

Yep, adorable!! I want to get one for my grandaughters!!

Faith M. said...

Yes, completely adorable! Almost as cute as the sweet girl wearing it.

Lacey said...

Love the outfit, I can't wait to buy more bows!

Colton's Journey said...

Does Margaret have a link? Thats a super cute outfit=i'd squeeeel too!

daysease said...

Oh, that is so lovely! A perfect gift for your sweet little one. Happy Belated Birthday!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...