Friday, March 4, 2011

My Life in Miniature


Mommy has been sick with the flu for two weeks. High time we got out of the house and enjoyed this spring sunshine. We dropped the big kids off at school and made a day of it...the little girls and I!
My sweet MIL got my passes to the Childrens Museum for Christmas. What a GREAT date with my girls. Honestly we spent 90% of our time in the "grocery store".
The girls thought it was the greatest thing ever to load up their minature grocery carts with produce, canned goods and.....cake and pies and pastries!
I mean, can you blame them? Pretty fun, huh?
Cutest lil' fire-fighters Ive ever seen!
When a dozen yellow busses pulled up and 30,000 school kids came streaming (and screaming) in the doors, we made our escape and headed to Chic-fil-A for a lemonade for mommy and lunch for the girls.
Just enough time to pick up library books for the weekend and a Shirley Temple movie Izzy has been begging me to get.
What a blessed life I live. Love my days playing house!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Sounds like you guys had a blast! Love those little moments!

Donna said...

They look like they had a ball!! Hope you feel better!!

shannon said...

These two look like they share something very special!

Katherine said...

awh!!!! that is SUCH a sweet day! love your cuties!

Faith M. said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that Izzy now has a matching dress. Did you make it or have it made? It looks like you had a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...