Friday, March 30, 2012

Easter Sessions Preview

Im out of town this weekend visiting some very special friends.  Im going to have an insane amount of pictures to share upon my return, but in the meantime.....thought Id share some sneak-peeks from my Easter sessions we shot last weekend.  6 baby chicks plus 19 kids is a recipe for CHAOS, but it went surprisingly smoothly and we got some precious shots of our furry friends and sweet kiddos dressed in their lovely Easter attire.  











And my own personal favorite....1 year old Giselle hoping to be the next billboard poster-child for Chick-Fil-A.
EAT MORE CHICKEN!!
Im still giggling a week later.  This little tyke is funny!!


 Once again, I raided The Painted Lady for some fun photo props (I LOVE this new store!)  Wanted to mention too that my dear friend Lydia sells the gingham lined Easter baskets at her shop Layne James Embroidery and Design.  They worked great for photo props for this shoot and will be so sweet for my girls come Easter morning with their names embroidered on them.  Check them out....I think there are just a couple days left to guarantee delivery before Easter.  Oh, and they are $10 off the original price on sale right now.  They come in white or neutral color and have a selection of ginghams to choose from!

1 comment:

Trini said...

Haha, that picture of Giselle... LAUGHING!!! And the look on that baby chick's face...LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...