Saturday, October 26, 2013

My Excuse

Please forgive me.  There are no "legitimate" excuses, but nonetheless........
If you are one of the 57 emails I have flagged to respond to....or if your phone call has not been returned.....or if you invited one of my kids to play one day last week, and Ive forgotten to come pick them up, :) my sincerest apologies.  Ive been a bit preoccupied as of late with a ton of requests for photos shoots.  Newborns.  Family Christmas Card sessions.  A beach shoot.  Birth photography.  Maternity.
And I think the statistic is that you spend 4 hours editing for every 1 hour shooting.  Ive gotten behind and am working feverishly to edit 4 recent shoots that are due this week.  Ive been learning a ton, and am loving the chance to meet so many precious expat families!  Here are a few of my favorites as of late.....
(Id love to invite you to "like" Mandy Smith Studio!!)


























3 comments:

Unknown said...

U r such a super mom!! So talented ♡♡♡ I love all of ur photos mama ♡♡♡

Unknown said...

U r such a super mom!! So talented ♡♡♡ I love all of ur photos mama ♡♡♡

Rachel C said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...