Thursday, June 9, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things...

Bath time is my absolute favorite.
There are lots of helping hands when it comes to bathing the little peanut.
Her royal little self has an entourage of Ladies in Waiting eager to wash hair, pat her dry and administer baby lotion massages.
Nothing in the world sweeter than the smell of Johnson Baby Wash, plush hoodie towels, the snuggles of a clean little bundle and new footie pink preemie pajamas.
...thanks Auntie Rebecca!! :)
Goodnight sweetheart!

3 comments:

Trini said...

I can't get over how precious she is!!!

Caroline said...

Hello,

What beautiful pictures!

I was hoping you might share the story of stunning Celia Betz who has Batten disease. Her amazing family desires to spread awareness of this deadly disease. After you read through the website, I know you will find the family inspiring.

http://betzfamilycolumbus.blogspot.com/

Angel said...

She is such a pretty baby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...