Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Beach Bums


I hate to gloat. I really do, but THIS is what I woke up to three mornings last week...

My wonderful sister-in-law stole us away for a mini vacation to Myrtle Beach...and then stayed and chaperoned the kids solo while I brought C back to Columbia for a bit of an emergency medical procedure (more on that later.) Never a dull moment...even on vacation. And yes, half the island was indeed on fire. It all made for a memorable, historical week to be there.


Auntie Becca with Evie

Water babies Izzy with Evie

Brit taking Evie for a walk


Abi the "little mommy in training" with Evie on her hip

Anybody else think we take too many pictures of Evie?

7 comments:

Jess said...

You can never have too many pictures! Can't wait to see you on Saturday!!!!! Love, Jess

Emily said...

There is no such thing as to many pictures. Your making memories, adorable ones at that.

Heidi Ann said...

I've been out of blogging for a bit and loved catching up! Your girlies looked so angelic on Easter, they really are darling! Loved the big family picture and you, as usual, looked fabulous! And NO FAIR! I want to be at the beach with sandy bunz, with hours to kill! Glad you had fun!

The B Family said...

Not at all! I love those beach bums!!! Looking forward to spending time with y'all on Friday!

Love you~ Rebecca

Karen said...

Keep the photos coming! I love them...and miss you all! :) Sounds like it was a fun trip.

Lindsay Dean said...

Absolutely not! They are too beautiful not to take pictures of!
Think of you often~
Suzie

Amanda-The Family News! said...

Ok - so where did you stay with the cute water park in the background? I am looking for a place when we go later this year... and CUTE pics!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...